Tuesday, May 26, 2009

SoRry 2 bZ...but tada....huhuuhu

fUh!!
hmmm...long time ryte i haven't write anything at my blog. so now i want to continue wif what i hav done so far...
now i am in my sem break 4 2 months n as usual la dis is the time where i will spent my time wif my family n become the full time maid in my own houze. huhuhu...not funny la...but it is tru. (tp tiqa ikhlas bu, bukan nk merungut!!) :)
emmm...what i want to cite lg ek...actually td i got letter from j card wishing me
APPY BUFDAY on my cominng up bufday. huhuhu...thanks jj. luv u...i want to shop more at jj, but i don't hav any money la. so keep quiet je la kat umah nie. n they told me to get sum redeem at jj counter for my prize(s)...can't wait....huhuh


GEMINI
polite,influenced by kindness, perfectionist, great sense of humour, daydreamer, sociable, expressive, restless & take time to recover when hurt