Thursday, June 4, 2009

My BuFdaY!!

appy 21st bufday TiEqA...tat wut ppl wish 2 me al dis day. thnx 2 tat ppl. i really appreciate it. anyway...how was my day ryte. actually nothing special beside than wishing tat kind of stuff. i wake up in da morning n there it go. bout 25 msg @ my phone. it is al bout wising me appy bufday.

my mom didn't buy me anything but i heard tat it will be suprised. i do not know whether it is true or not. huhuhuhn thnx 2 my mummy. she wish me a apy besday 2. n i hope there is any present 4 me. huhuhuh...:)

n 2morrow i will go 2 mid. juz 4 lepak2 ngn yana n nani. i guess it will be my 1st lepak2 wif my fwen during my sem break nie. da sbln dok uma br le kluar. n oh ya...td g alamanda...i went 2 jumpe kak sal...she bought me a secret recipe kek....a free trans fat...huhuhuh...

so 2day i share besday wif ANGELINA JOLIE n ADIK KAK SAKURA.

so see ya next time babe...chow.