Wednesday, August 12, 2009

H1N1 is a disasters!!!!

last Saturday after koku i received a call from ibu n said tat my closes cousin (abg akmal) tgh ctitical skrng kat ICU because having a complication in his lungs. my mom ask me 2 pray bnyk2 coz da tenat. wak2 2 pulak i tgh tdo so dgr x dgr la...but i heard my mom said tenat n sumthng. n on my way 2 swimmng class at 1.30...my another cousin told me that abg.akmal da meninggal. i was in shock coz i rasa dier muda lg n he hav wife n 4 kids 2 take care of. sedey sgt...
at tat time i was on my way 2 s.alam..i was crying in da bus...n plng terkilan i x dpt balik pon. i'm so sorry every1. sory 2 my mummy!!! sory 2 ibu!!! n sory 2 kak siti...(sure evry1 was mad at me)
tat nyte i call ibu...n my mom was 2 bz so x dpt any news la wak2... i was thinkng wut if he is dying because of H1N1. coz he was having a fever n dier xde penykit lain. n al da Q juz stay in my mind until la today i dpt cal my mom. n it is +ve tat my cousin is DYING BECAUSE OF H1N1.
so plz la ppl out there...if u having any sign n symptoms of H1N1...cpt2 la g seek 4 medical intention. virus is al over da air...so wear a mask!!

In children emergency warning signs that need urgent medical attention include:

  • Fast breathing or trouble breathing
  • Bluish or gray skin color
  • Not drinking enough fluids
  • Severe or persistent vomiting
  • Not waking up or not interacting
  • Being so irritable that the child does not want to be held
  • Flu-like symptoms improve but then return with fever and worse cough

In adults, emergency warning signs that need urgent medical attention include:

  • Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
  • Pain or pressure in the chest or abdomen
  • Sudden dizziness
  • Confusion
  • Severe or persistent vomiting
  • Flu-like symptoms improve but then return with fever and worse cough
p/s: got any fever 4 da past few days? flu? cough? body ache?....g la hospital...jgn tangguh2 kn...n plz luv ur self n ur family!!! wash ur hand dgn kerap!!! n if no wear a sanitiser...