Friday, February 20, 2009

FrEE FrOm pRiSOn...

HuHUh....4 2 weeks i didn't went back home n i mizz my home so much...n now i'm at my little sweet home...my syurga!!!i miz my mom, my dad n my sweet mojojo...da gemok ek ko skrng...hahahaha...blk je uma td tros hug n kizz her beribu2 kali....sape suro jd comel sgt...hahahah

dis week is a buzy week 4 me...i'm as a biro ttk need to do a lot of works. i nie da jd like an operator da..need 2 call every president nye persatuan. i dpt yg bole co-operate its ok but mostly dpt yg jual2 mlh...tau la u guyz 2 president n i'm juz part 2, but for dis event we need to work as a team n plz co-operate wif me...

n 2 my mr.president plz learn how to communicate wif ur ajk...jgn smbng n belagak pandai je. i noe u noe everything but i also noe that u x tau apa2...so back off!!!
so total yg akan g lumut adalah dlm 43 gurlz n 37 boyz..quite balance ryte? huhuh...tgk la sape yg buat keja nie...;)

actually tday i will go to lumut tok tgk keadaan kt sana but last minutes pihak tldm call n said it need to be postponed becoz ada mslh skit kat phk sana...its ok...coz it give me a benefits to go back to my syurga.
i work hard 4 our physio's day at lumut...see da reaction of my face!!!


i lUv dIs CoUrSe....!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment