Sunday, February 22, 2009

My bEaUtiFuL sUnDaY!!!

kInD of boring today...i wake early in da mornin n do my rutine jobs as usually bile ade kt uma....sidai bj, siram pokok bunga, bersihkn my mojojo shit...huuhuh...n then surf da internet...


then around 1.30p.m i went to alamanda to but my stuff 4 my college. my mkn2!!!...after that i went back home around 3.00p.m...it is not the end of my day yet. then i went to warta wif my bro to search my printer ink...the cartridge. semua da abis. 1 cartridge cos me around rm30 n need to time 4...equal to rm120...my money is gone!!!....sedey tp mau buat mcm mane...

japlgmau blk kolej...around 9.00p.m..blk klj je ade beribu keja nk kena buat:



  • test kine on wed

  • bel due on wed

  • bc 4 massage coz sok on monday da kena learn on how to massage ppl

  • anp test on thurs

now i'm stress...after i list al da undone jobs that i hadn't starting yet...huhuhhuh


ok start my new week wif a appy week..next week i need to go 2 janda baik 4 my camping...x dpt blk umah nnti...sedeynye!!!



ink yg disebut2 mahal harganye!!!