Saturday, February 21, 2009

We sHaRE Da MoMMeNt

nothing much interesting wif wat happen 2 me last 2 weeks. it juz that on da valentine's day i didn't celebrate it. it is becoz on that day i hav sum module at my college n i need to attend that module so that i can grad. pity of me ryte. but i don't care becoz on da next da i went to sunway with my buddies. we went to play ice skating. sumthing that i hvn't done in long time. when i was small i used to play but as i'm growing up i tend to 4get it.

it was fun actually..playing wif sum1 u noe. i'm dumb at plyng skating. so my fwen need to hold my hands so that i can move. huhuhu...kind of malu coz there are lot of ppl but bnyk gak yg dtng sana x reti main...so 4 me its 0-0. :)then we went 4 shopping coz my fwenz ada dinner dlm masa terdekt 2. dieorng tgh kaya coz br msk duit...huhuhu...jgn mare.

N we went eat at nando's n subway...tmpat2 yg x penh i went 4 eating. its new 4 me...on that da bnyk sgt i blaja benda br. but it was fun!!! n on da 16th i hav a test wif en.bahman...mlm 2 lps blk...i went straight on stdyng!! huhuhuh...cerita nk gempaq je ek...actually is i'm not mistaken i went to sleep...juz 4 bout 30 minutes...huhuhuh

letih 2 mmg letih thp cipan la but i need to stdy coz da whole da 2 i had enjoyed myself...so i need 2 balance wif my stdyng....huhuuhuh padan muka


hOnOlULu....
SOToNG....r u Cold???
oUr vALenTiNe's DAY
raDy 4 iCe SKaTiNg GuRlZ???
cEaH Is HeLpiNG WiF mY sHoEs BuT i Don'T NoE WuT r da Res doiN...

No comments:

Post a Comment